The Grand View WithInn
A Sedona Luxury Suite with Breathtaking Views
Welcome to the generous beauty of SEDONA.
Sedona is an expansive, otherworldly paradise. Famous for it's dramatic landscape, it is the perfect destination for visitors seeking nature, inspiration, tranquility and healing.
Perched high on a hill and backing up to national forest lands, The Grand View WithInn is located in a small, quiet neighborhood within the city of Sedona. A lifetime of diverse hiking and biking trails are close by.
Minutes to the center of town, Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, Hozho Galleries and the Hillside Shopping Center are a short mile away.
Abundant gardens surrounding the Grand View WithInn provide a variety of outdoor spaces for sitting and relaxing. For location, views and ambience this suite-spot is unbeatable. The Grand View WithInn is potent with possibility for fresh inspiration and personal discovery.
With a private entrance, the suite and gardens are on the lower level of the property and includes a covered porch and the beloved family swing.
The suite is beautifully appointed with many one of a kind furnishings including original art by Trea
"The romantic suite has a spa like feel, with it's own sitting area, high quality mattress and array of pillow options." Eden M. Tacoma, WA
- Panoramic window view of stunning rock formations
- Beautiful space for yoga and meditation
- King sized bed with lux cotton linens
- Comfortable and firm memory foam mattress
- Memory foam pillows and alternate pillows to choose from
- LED reading lights
- Bedroom fireplace decorated with candles for romantic evenings
- Bose-Mini, blue tooth sound system
- Infra-red heater with remote
- Ample closet with Steam iron, Iron with Ironing Board, Luggage stand, Yoga mat
The view from your bed!
Your private patio outside the bedroom makes a beautiful setting for yoga and meditation.
The Sitting Room and Library:
- Panoramic window view of red rock
- Library containing some of Trea’s favorite books - Science fiction, Fantasy and classic metaphysical
- Laptop and writing desk
The Mini-kitchen with Laundry
- Electric Tea Kettle (with a selection of teas)
- 4 cup Coffee maker (with organic coffee and filters)
- (small) Refrigerator (with filtered water)
- Dishes and Silverware for 4 (also utensils, wine & bottle openers, salad spoons, etc)
- Many basics provided; salt & pepper, organic sugar, paper towels, dishwashing soap and laundry detergent
"In our several night stay at the Grand View WithInn in Sedona, we felt inspired and rejuvinated by the quiet, comfortable, nurturing ambiance of our indoor/outdoor sacred spaces. For how close it is to town, the only sounds are the soft winds in the trees and the birds singing in their natural habitat. We can't wait to return!" Liz & Andy, Eugene, OR
The Bathroom :
- Tub and Shower (enjoy the Dead Sea Bath Salts, provided)
- Cotton Towels
- Body lotion
- Blow dryer
- Lighted make-up mirror
A great place for a toast with wine or locally brewed kombucha
The joy of discovering the unexpected is what our guests remember. You will want to share your World of your Good Fortune as well!
Sedona is nested in wilderness with many birds. Other surprises might include occasional reptiles, javelina and deer.
There are outside steps to your suite. We have taken practical measures to assure
General Amenities include:
- Sound board insulates and separates upstairs and downstairs for more complete privacy
- Smoke Detector and fire extinguisher
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Indoor and Outdoor L.E.D. night lighting for safety
- Entry porch light is left on for you safety
- Most indoor lights have a dimmer switch (both toggles and knobs)
- WiFi Internet
Your hosts, artist Trea Christopher Grey and landscape architect / photographer Kimall Christensen have had the good fortune to nurture their Sedona home, gardens and creative passion for over 16 years. "We have created a private, magical garden vacation retreat to share and celebrate the extraordinary beauty and wisdom that abounds here." An art filled sanctuary, The Grand View WithInn is a "suite spot" for simple and luxurious living.
- As Sedona is host to more than 4 million tourists a year. Great restaurants and cultural events abound. For information on trails and the latest restaurant tips, Kimall and Trea are happy to offer their latest suggestions.
- For spirited and healing adventures, Kimall and Trea are happy to refer you to local and well respected body workers and metaphysical practitioners.
We hope that you enjoy your visit with us and find many positive and creative reflections of yourself …… your "Grand View Within". Your comfort, safety and complete satisfaction is our primary intention.
- cell 928-451-2661 (text)
- home 928-203-0178 (no text)
Trea & Kimall
WHAT OUR GUESTS & PATRONS ARE SAYING:
Robyn B. Bozeman, Montana
Trea and Kimall have created true sanctuary with their lovely home and full guest apartment. From Kimalls’ background in architecture and landscape design, he has built an elegant and sensitively designed natural contemporary space with Asian accents, which still incorporates as sense of Sedona itself. No easy feat, but Kimall has succeeded. Trea’s colorful and sensitive art graces all the walls, and he is the one responsable for the complete attention to detail in the interior: a fridge with coffee, filtered water, kombucha, and his own organic, vegan chocolates (yum), fresh flowers, samples of his spiritual poetry and art in divination decks and CD’s, an inspiring library, deep plush bathroom towels (complete with Dead Sea Salts for bathing), all the supplies you might need, and even a personal gift, wrapped, and placed on the pillows of your comfy king bed. The entire living space, bedroom included, have floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto a green verdant canyon and over to Sedona’s dramatic red rocks. You can also view all this from the most delightful swing right out the door. I spent hours there. The deep quiet of their lovely property will enhance your own inner quiet. It is hard to say which is more delightful: the space itself or the two wonderful men who will be your hosts. Friendly but also giving you whatever space you need, these two are truly sentient and powerfully creative souls. If you didn’t know them before coming here, you will by the time you leave, and will depart with awesome memories of human connection, natural wonders, and a full heart.
Ashley B. La Jolla, California
Thank you so much for the card and Worlds of Good Fortune book/cd set! Forget unpacking .. I can’t put it down. I am in heaven!
Ron B, Portland, Oregon
What a delightful place you've created in your home to share your love of Sedona with others. Every detail was attended to and your generosity and spirit made our time with you very special. I always enjoy your very beautiful garden, a place of peace and meditation and, of course, tremendous beauty. Trea's art inspires & compliments everything you two do together to create a special place. Grateful & renewed.
I am so grateful to you both and your "heavenly house". Not only is the location so perfect, the feng shui of each and every room is design and details is beyond belief. Trea's artwork and all of the fresh flowers just add to the comfort, cozy feeling and serenity of the sanctuary. Oh and the gardens all over the house were so amazing and connected to this diving energy that I feel from you two and the whole environment. I appreciate the organic fruit, coffee & yummy homemade chocolates!
And if you are here for a very rare snowfall - you are in for a treat of a lifetime!